Google Analytics

Friday, June 24, 2011

Please Vote for My Quilt!!

Right now I am neck-and-neck with another quilt for the win!! Every vote counts!! It would mean so much to me!!!

Remember the name of the quilt is called "GOLF COURSE FOR DADDY" ~ Katie Wiseman

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY QUILT!!!!





This is one of the first quilts I ever made and it was for my Dad for his birthday.
I told him I was making him a quilt and asked him to pick the "theme" of the quilt. He of course requested a gOLF COURSE quilt!! hahahaha. My dad is a BIG golfer . . .and he's really good at it! So, it's not exactly a GOLF quilt, BUT I think I accomplished the COLORS of a golf course anyway. . .hee hee
I went to the fabric store looking for golf course colored fabric. . . I found lots of Green for the fairway, water hazard, sand bunker, sky, etc., ;c) ;c)




This is my dad and me at my wedding ;c)


THANNKKKK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love your quilt Golf Course.Am voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SOOOO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH ELA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete