Google Analytics

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fonts

I finally broke down and made myself a chart of all the fonts in Windows PAINT.
Yes, I really am that sick!!!!!!






And here's a short list of some of my favorites.


So. . for all of you out there who have been meaning to do the same thing (yeah right) YOU'RE WELCOME! I've done it for you. LOL
FYI I use Windows Vista version of Paint and so these fonts may not be available on all Paint Programs.

Have a nice day. . I'm going back to crazy town.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks,Katie!! You saved us other OCD people from doing it. When I do a crazy log thing, I'll be sure to share it too. Isnt it annoying to scroll thru all the fonts to find one that excites you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Did you put this font record into a pdf file that we could download and save? lol

    ReplyDelete