Google Analytics

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Versatile Blogger


The Versatile Blogger

I feel SOOO Special that Sue Dario recognized ME for a "Versatile Blogger" award.
I just had to play along!
Here are the rules:

1. Add the award to YOUR blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the Rules.
5. Award to 15 other bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random things about ME:
1. I hate cheese
2. I love bluegrass
3. I have a piebald dachshund named Louie
4. I quilt with my feed dogs UP and don't change the stitch length ever
5. I started quilting because I love to dye fabric
6. I was a contestant on the Price is Right
7. I love dill pickles.

Okay hmmm. . time to pick 15 amazing bloggers!!!
Lets see lets seee. . . .

1. For my number one I will have to choose my dear friend Jonua Besnard from France. She makes beautiful jewelry and I just love her to pieces!!!
2. Vic and her Park Hill Farm blog - I love following along on her quilting adventures!
3. I would like to award one to Susan's Texas Adventures. .because she hosted an awesome giveaway and I WON! ;c)
4. The Bitchy Stitcher - because of her 8-step HSTs and . . well. . gotta love her blog name! LOL
5. my Friend Summer's blog "Crazy Days of Summer" . . I love following her crazy mommy adventures!
6. Jaime McCumbers just started a new blog "Welcome to MommyLand" and her stories of mommyhood are hilarious!
7. Summer's Sister Holly also has a crazy Mommy blog "Welcome to My Life"
8. A fellow WVian and quilter - "At Home in the Heavenly Hills of WV"
9. I've been a follower of "Beth's Blog" for awhile. . always full of beautiful photos of nature and quilts and her dyed pretties.
10. Almost forgot about my Husband's Blog- all about the grateful dead lyrics, music, etc.,
11. Visit Kat at Scrapbox Quilts to check out her latest projects!
12. I have to list Sue Dario in here too. . . I love reading her blog!!
13. My Aunt LINDA's slacking on her blogging and I miss it!
14. CHARITY's also been slacking on the blog job ;c)
15. I haven't heard much out of JESSICA in a while. . she needs to get back at it!

So if you've made the cut. . try to play along!!! Or visit these other lovely bloggers for some eye candy or a laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment